- #: 9655
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 2011-01-04
- Current Version: 1.2.0
- 1.2.0 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 1.10 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Devenish
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
- © 2010, 2011 James Devenish
Add to Favorite apps
A network status app for Apple iOS — discover which servers and ports your apps are using on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Monitor your device’s TCP connections on-screen (IPv4 only) and export the list as CSV. Very useful for programmers, developers…..
What's New in Version 1.2.0
• Built-in Help.
• In-App Purchases and Settings.
• Offers ‘Open With App’ for CSV files.
What’s New with In-App Purchase:
• View extensive connection details.
• Connection activity timeline (busy/idle history).
• View bytes received & sent per connection, host and port.
• Host connectivity test button.
• Export up to 48 hours of connection history.
• Look up IP address WHOIS and port info.
• No ads!
• What about background monitoring? Apple has rejected this feature (which is why this version was delayed). I’m exploring options with Apple for the next version.
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Yttrx Stein write:
Does precisely what is claimed, which for me is very useful. It's stable, well laid out and nicely designed; fast, and offers (with a WELL worth it 2.99 in app upgrade) incredibly useful integration with a number of other in-app utilities to dig up a bit more information about connections.
It'll even save it's output in csv format and toss it into email. Nicely done.
I Like It, But....
'twood be more useful in identifying unwanted traffic if connections made by the app itself were identifiable. Maybe a separte color ? Greyed?
Pro Street write:
I like thos app! Works great!
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes